Has anyone seen my glasses?

Hey! 

Has anyone seen my glasses?
They are black rimmed dark shades that are pretty rad looking. They fit snuggly on my nose and neatly around my ears. They've been with me through the good and through the bad. We have avoided the violent radiance of the sun many a day at the pool and out strolling the city. It has protected my corneas and rods and cones from the ugliness of squinting and the strain around my temples. 

I have checked everywhere. I have checked my closet, my car, my pockets and my house. I have checked my forehead, my bathroom, my bike and my dryer. They seem nowhere to be found. The last time I saw them I was at a park looking at squirrels. The squirrels were having a grand old time. I remember taking off my glasses periodically to look at all the fun the squirrels were having. After that, everything seems a little cloudy. 

Now my eyes and head feel naked and a replacement pair just will not do. The experiences I had with my shades are more than a few. It's painful to think that they are gone forever or that they are sharing a life with another. Those glasses to me were like a brother! I'll give it a few days and try to withstand the rays. I'll try to be careful how when I go out into the sun the next couple of days. 

I'll keep searching my friends,
Hopefully get over this hump. 
I just hope that my glasses,
Don't end up in the dump!


Seriously,
Has anyone are my glasses ?!

DG

Comments

Popular Posts