Just trying to live my life over here

Hey don't mind me. 
I'm just living my life over here!

Sure it may seem strange. I like to do jumping jacks while whistling home on the range. 

Sure I may seem "weird" while I collect some leaves and make a fake beard. I can assure you I'm sane even when I get excited and dance in the rain. 

I can assure you that everything is ok. I prioritize things that make me want to play. 

Feel free and come up and talk to me. I can assure you that I may or may not mention broccoli. It's one of my favorite vegetables and it can go a long way. I sometimes prepare it with beans at the end of the day. 

When's the last time you danced? 
In a shopping mall or in a park? 
Maybe in daylight or in the dark? 
Was there music going on or did you dance to your own song? 

When's the last time you talked to a tree? 
Did it make your conscience feel a lot more free? Did the tree's nature make you believe that all things in the universe have the potential to make you see? Possibly see through the things that were originally unseen? Did you see through the things that were making you mean?

Sure I may stand out from a bunch of people, but my spirit is free and my dance is the steeple. I like to take deep breaths and recite the alphabet. I like to pretend like I'm swimming on a pool in an imaginary jet. Like the Innocence of a child I can never forget, how important it is to learn from regret. 

Have you looked at the person across the aisle, 
As you look for cereal in a uniform style? 
Have you locked eyes with a stranger,
Knowing that there is no immediate danger? 

Don't mind me I'm just living my life over here. I have no interest in interrupting yours. I may throw a right jab of unpredictability into your world, but I can assure you that I won't get you boiled. 

Spontaneity is my name, 
Unpredictability is my game, 

You can watch me all you want, but don't take it for granted. You can inspire others after I have ranted. You don't have to listen, but I hope your day is enlightened. I hope you can breathe deeply and your perspective is less tightened. After all your life is not much of my concern, but I can assure you that I don't want you to crash and burn. 

Just be present like I do and you just might see, 
That every problem in your life, 
Is just a creation,
From an illusory,

ME!!

DG

Comments

Popular Posts